- Customers that currently own or lease a 1995 or newer Ford/Lincoln/Mercury or Competitive vehicle who Trade In or have an expiring Lease are eligible for Trade-In Assistance Bonus Customer Cash. Trade-In Assistance Bonus Cash can be applied toward the purchase or lease of a new eligible vehicle.
- Customers who have previously terminated their lease up to 90 days prior to the sale date of the new vehicle are eligible. Program eligibility is NOT restricted by scheduled termination date.
- Customer must have Owned or Leased the Ford/Lincoln/Mercury/Competitive Car, Truck or SUV vehicle for a minimum of 30 days prior to the sale date of the new VIN
- Customers must terminate their existing lease within 180 days after the sale date of the new vehicle to be eligible for this incentive
- Claiming Process: Dealers must enter the first 2 and last 8 of the customer's current VIN (traded unit) in Smart VINCENT when claiming or the claim will be reversed
- Traded vehicles re-sold to the previous owner, a business owned by the previous owner, or members of the previous owner's household are ineligible
- A Ford/Lincoln/Mercury or Competitive trade may only be applied to One (1) new vehicle Lease or Purchase, even if two individuals are named on the existing title/lease